Kissing is very emotional to women and they also find it as an emotionally intimate act. However, beyond the lips, a woman still desires that you explore other erogenous areas in her body during the sex act!
According to psychologist and author of sex books, Dr. Jill Weber, the following are the areas to explore in your woman’s body…
• Nape of the neck. Start kissing at her neck, as there’s a certain vulnerability that drives her wild, says Jennifer Landa, author of The Sex Drive Solution for Women.
• Small of the back. This is where all the nerves for the genitals originate, so stimulation of the lower back with massage and kissing and nibbling is a great way to stimulate the area,” says Dr. Landa. It’s also why she loves it when you place your hand on the small of her back when you’re out together — it’s an intimate, sexy gesture that makes a woman feel hot without it seeming out of the ordinary, she says.
• Forehead. What woman doesn’t want to get a loving kiss from a man who loves her brain? “It’s a huge self-confidence builder, a soother, and a make-her-legs-weak, strong-man move,” says Walsh. It might not be the thing to do in the bedroom—you’ll want to focus on other areas at that point—but she’ll appreciate when you pull her close and plant one on her head after a long day at work.
• Fingers. Fingertips have a huge concentration of nerve endings, making them sensitive to anything from little pecks to a long suck. “When you suck and lick her fingers, she gets an idea of your oral skills and pictures what it might be like when you lick and suck her more intimate areas,” says Dr. Landa.
• Nipples. Sucking on her nipples releases the hormone oxytocin, called ‘the love hormone,’ because it makes people feel more bonded, says Landa. “The nipples seem to have a hotline to the genitals, and for some women, nipple stimulation will send an impulse right to her clitoris.” Don’t forget you can score points by showing some love to the rest of her breast, too.
• Ears. Her ears may be quite sensitive to light licking and sucking because of all the supersensitive nerve endings there. “Most women are quite sensitive to auditory stimulation,” says Landa. “So, while you suck her ear, be sure to use the opportunity to whisper something about how attracted you are to her and what you’d like to do to her after you finish nibbling her lobes.”
• The clit. Once you land here, you’ve reached the point of no return. There are over 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris alone, compared to a man’s mere 4,000 in the penis,” says Dr. Christine Milrod.
Source:( Punch Newspaper )