Wife of man standing trial murder found dead

Must Read

Nigerians Blast EFCC For Arresting Clubgoers In Ibadan

Nigerians have taken to Twitter to register their displeasure about the recent arrest made by the Economic and Financial...

Truck Conveying PDP Protesters Crashes, Many Injured

A truck conveying some supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja was said to have crashed on...

Security Tightened In Kano After Supreme Court Verdict

  Security around Kano Government House has been tightened after the Supreme Court’s verdict that affirmed the election of Abdullahi...

Secondus, Peter Obi, Melaye, Other PDP Bigwigs Storm Abuja Streets To Protest Imo Judgement

Bigwigs of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have taken to the streets of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to protest...

Betting And Gambling In Nigeria

Sports betting and gambling has been a growing culture across different parts of the globe. In Nigeria, betting and...

The wife of a man, Tunde Olatubosun, standing trial for alleged murder of a motor-boy in Abeokuta, has been found dead.

Mrs. Olatubosun was allegedly murdered in the family’s residence located in Gbonagun, an outskirt of Abeokuta, Ogun State‎. Her body was discovered in the house three days later.

The deceased was said to be the only occupant of the family apartment before the incident.

Her children were said to have been relocated to a family member’s place following her husband’s arrest and detention.‎

“The corpse of the woman was discovered in their house after about three days of looking for her. We are still investigating the mystery surrounding her death,” the Ogun police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, told PREMIUM TIMES.

Mr. Olatubosun allegedly shot dead Razaq Kasali at a car wash in Abeokuta. He initially ran away but was later arrested by the police.

He was arraingned before a Magistrate Court in Abeokuta on May 25 on a four-count charge of murder,armed robbery,illegal possession of firearms and ammunition, and impersonation.

The police prosecutor, Moshood Hammed, told the court that the police was still awaiting the advice of the Director of Prosecution.

The magistrate, M.A. Akinyemi, in his ruling ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody at Ibara, Abeokuta, and also adjourned hearing to July 31.

Source: ( Premium Times )

- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -