For the millions of Nigerian men who find it hard to approach a pretty female operative of the Nigerian Army whenever they see them, a female army officer has some words for you.
The female officer
A young female Nigerian soldier identified as Modesther Nnaji, has taken to her Facebook page to advise men who crush on female soldiers not to be afraid to approach them irrespective of her status in the military.
Here is what she wrote in full below;
“I know some Civilian Find it so difficult to Approach a Female Soldier for Relationships.
My Dear Listen to my Little Advice. Female Soldiers are The Best in Relationships and Marriages With the following Reasons.
1.She is an Independent woman to you: She has Already got a job, and it’s the best thing a man can wish for.
2. You won’t bother someone Harassing your wife for Any Reason: She is a Soldier, So I don’t think that there is any form of harassment that can come to her that she can’t handle.
3. She will always fight for you: If you get Married or in a relationship with a Female soldier,Every of your problem is her Problem, She won’t ever let any harm come to you.
4. She will be Trust worthy: You won’t be afraid of thinking about your wife or girlfriend cheating on you,because Even People around her can’t even go close to her once they know that she is in a relationship with you .
5. They are the Most Caring: They care for their Loved ones more than anything, Love and care is what they Give you.
6. They are Educated with Military and Civil Law: You don’t have much to say to her, because she already know what’s good and Bad. She knows what to do and the time to do it.
If you Love a Female Soldier, don’t be Afraid to Approach her, but do it in a good Manner to avoid the story that touches the heart.
And Please note: If a Female soldier Loves you, Don’t Play Around, cos you are Playing with your Life. Always be faithful to her and you will be the Happiest Man on Earth.
Incase you are afraid of anyone, come to Me I will help you talk to her.
#MilitaryLifeeeeeeee# Am proud to be a female soldier.” (sic)