Fire Kills Triplets, Brother In Jigawa

Must Read

BREAKING: Tears As Boko Haram Kills Kidnapped CAN Chairman

Boko Haram insurgents have killed the chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Lawan Andimi, in Michika local...

Amotekun Critics And The Arrogance Of Ignorance, By Nelson Fashina

We are aware of some anti-Yoruba statements coming from dregs of inconsequential cohorts. And they are products of juvenile...

I Owe Nobody Apology For Endorsing Obaseki – PDP Chieftain

Following the drama that ensued within the PDP camp after Daisy Danjuma, a member of the board of trustee...

Uzodinma Describes PDP Protest As An Attempt To Overthrow Buhari

Following the now-trending news that PDP members took to the street to protest the removal of Emeka Ihedioha as...

Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today: 21st January 2020

Secondus, Peter Obi, Melaye, Other PDP Bigwigs Storm Abuja Streets To Protest Imo Judgement Bigwigs of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP)...
Information Nigeriahttp://www.informationnigeria.org
Information Nigeria is Nigeria's No.1 Information Portal.
 

File Photo

A fire outbreak has killed triplets and their brother in Hadejia town, Jigawa.

The Spokesman of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in the state, Mr Adamu Shehu, on Monday said that the fire was caused by a spark from an electric appliance.

He gave the names of the triplets as “Hassan Sale, Hussain Sale and Muhusin Sale, and their elder brother, Aliyu Sale, all of the same family”.

He said the incident occurred on Jan. 20 at about 10:45 p.m.

“On Jan. 20, at about 10:45 p.m, there was a fire disaster at the residence of one Alhaji Sale Tela of Tudun Tanda quarters in Hadejia town.

“The fire caused the death of triplets and their younger brother namely: Hassan Sale, Hussaini Sale, Muhsin Sale aged 5 and Aliyu Sale aged 2.

“It also consumed property worth of thousands of Naira.

“The causative agent we suspect is an electric spark from a water boiler,” the spokesman said.

He advised the public to exercise caution while handling electrical appliances, particularly during the Harmattan so as forestall fire outbreak.

Stay updated with the latest Nigerian news from Information Nigeria

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -