Phone battery explodes in man’s face, while trying…..

Must Read

Ganduje Appoints 3 Special Assistants On Street Lights

Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, governor of Kano, has appointed three senior special assistants to take care of streetlights in the...

We Will Continue To Work With Buhari To Find Solution To Insecurity: Lawan

  Senate President Ahmad Lawan says the national assembly will not stop working with President Muhammadu Buhari to find solution...

Why We Are Rehabilitating Ex-Boko Haram Members: Borno Commissioner

Zuwaira Gambo, Borno state commissioner for women affairs, says 'repentant Boko Haram members' being released are only victims of...

APC Now A Funny Organisation: Babachir Lawal

Babachir Lawal, former secretary to the government to the federation (SGF), says the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), is...

Falana Moves To Sue Buhari Over Refusal To Sack Service Chiefs

Foremost Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, says he will file a suit to challenge President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision not...

A man decided he needed to verify if a smartphone battery was original, so he bit it. The battery blew up in his face.

Security camera footage captured January 19 at a store in Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province of China shows the unidentified man biting into the iPhone battery, presumably to check its authenticity.

The move quickly proved to be a mistake, as the battery exploded. Amazingly, the man wasn’t seriously hurt in the blast.

Taiwan News noted that it’s common for people in China to test the authenticity of gold by biting it, which led Apple Insider to speculate the man somehow thought he could test the authenticity of the battery using the same technique.

Tech wizards noted that iPhone batteries don’t have much gold in them, but they do contain a lot of toxic items that no one should ingest.

On the rare occasions when a phone explodes, it’s often because the “positive” and “negative” battery plates have become joined, such as if the battery was pierced by a metal object, experts say.

They point out that lithium-ion batteries, though considered very safe, can explode if they’re overcharged.

It’s a problem associated with knock-off battery chargers and other dubious third-party accessories that are rampant in China, which may have explained why the man was biting the battery in the first place.

Source: ( Yahoo News  )

- Advertisement -
Ad ==> TRUTH FINALLY OUT! Discover how a young Nigerian graduate now makes a consistent 40k per week doing a legitimate online business. You too can start yours now, click here!!!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -