Man Who Survived a Horrible Gas Explosion at Home, Shares His Amazing Transformation (photos)

One has gotta be very careful with Gas, So Twitter user who got burnt horrible following a gas Explosion in his house, Has shared his journey and its totally Unbelievable..

The transformation is amazing, Sharing the photos on his page Dfashola said he never knew there was a leakage so when he tried to light the cooker, boom it just exploded, leaving him in a Second degree burn, He spent over 5months in Lagos but was not improving so he was transferred to England where he got his total Transformation..

See his post below!

Source – Ebiwalismoment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *