21-Year-Old Man Dies After Consuming “Gutter Water” In Lagos

Must Read

Presidency Reacts To Report Of Us Travel Ban On Nigerians

The Presidency says a reported plan by the American Government to place visa restrictions on some African and Asian...

Amotekun: Bring Back Bakassi Boys, Ohanaeze Begs Southeast Governors

  Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Worldwide has asked governors of south east forum led by David Umahi of Ebonyi state to...

Opponents Trying To Exhume Dead Case Against Me: Gov Abiodun’s Aide

  Adebiyi Adeleye, Special Adviser on Political Matters to Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun says some political opponents are trying...

Omo-Agege Donates Sports Equipments To Secondary School In Delta

According to reports, the deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege on Wednesday donated sports equipment to St. Peters Clervers College,...

Murder Of CAN Chairman Won’t Break Our Trust In God: Northern G

  The Northern Christian Forum of Nigeria (NCFN) says their trust in God won't be broken by the murder of...

A Nigerian man simply identified as Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.

It was gathered that “gutter water” is a combination of codeine, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. The 21 year old, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.

He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

Source – Ladunliadi

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -