The armed Fulani bandit
1. Troops of 101 Special Forces Battalion deployed in Exercise AYEM AKPATUMA on 18 April 2018 while on patrol to Zamban village in Suntai Local Government Area of Taraba state successfully repelled an attack by armed Fulani bandits.
2. One of the bandits was captured during the encounter.
3. Items recovered include:
a. One AK 47 Rifle.
b. One Pump Action Rifle.
c. Three Dane Guns
d. One Round of 7.62mm Special.
f. Three Cutlasses.
g. One Jack Knife.
h. One Mobile Phone among others.
4. The captured bandit is presently under going interrogation.
5. The public is once again reminded to report any suspicious movements in their areas to the security agency for prompt action.
6. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public.
7. Thank you for usual support and cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Stay updated with the latest Nigerian news from Information Nigeria