Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk After Her Mother Was Unknowingly Bitten By A Snake In Her Sleep

Must Read

Adamawa Govt Orders Lockdown Over Coronavirus

Adamawa state has joined the growing league of States in Nigeria going on total shut down over the coronavirus...

Adenuga Donates N1.5bn For Fight Against Coronavirus

Mike Adenuga, billionaire business mogul and chairman of Globacom has made a N1.5 billion donation towards the fight against...

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos For Coronavirus Treatment

The Chief of Staff to the President, Mr Abba Kyari has arrived in Lagos to receive treatment for Coronavirus.Recall...

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus

Nigeria has recorded a second death caused by the deadly coronavirus infection. The incident was announced by the Minister of...

Coronavirus: Prince Charles Recovers, Steps Out Of Isolation

Prince Charles is out of self-isolation and is in good health after testing positive for coronavirus.The 71-year-old, who falls...


A toddler has died after being breastfed with poisoned milk, after her mother was bitten by a snake in her sleep.

Police said that the Indian mother, 35, who also died, did not realize she had been attacked while sleeping, and had unknowingly breasted the three-year-old girl upon waking.

The toddler and her mother both fell ill in the Uttar Pradesh state on Thursday, but died before they could reach hospital, police inspector Vijay Singh said.

The family spotted the snake in another room but the creature escaped. A post-mortem is to be carried out, but police have registered a case of accidental death, the officer added.

—Ladunliadi

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -