Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, while addressing reporters after their shock defeat to Brighton did not spare any one including himself as he lashed out on all his team mates.
Pogba, who was visibly irritated by the team’s lack of urgency even after going down by three goals to one. He also took a slight dig at Mourinho when asked by reporters about the coach’s half time talk – He answered rudely and walked away by saying ” you would have to ask Jose Mourinho yourself. ”
Pogba who admitted that United did not deserve to win also added that the team’s attitude was totally bad.
What he said;
“What happened today is that we lost.
- From the start we didn’t deserve to win.
- We play against a smaller club but that attitude that we have wasn’t like we wanted to beat them.
- We made mistakes that we shouldn’t make.
- In the first half we were disappointing.
- We kept trying but myself I was losing a lot of balls.
- you can’t always approach every game in the same way.
- We can’t always play very well but the attitude has to be right,” the France star