It is no news that relationship blogger, Blessing okoro was publicly humiliated after she claimed that she was the owner of a house belonging to China-based businessman, Onye Eze in May, 2019.
The blogger and singer mother of one who has since tendered her apology to her fans and followers shared a post on Instagram revealing 10 things she learnt from the incident.
According to her,
“10 lessons I learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media.
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church 🙏😁. 9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor”
Now, everyone can drink their hot tea in peace as she has definitely learnt her lesson the hard way.
See full post below: