A viral video of a thief who died from electrocution while robbing a church has got people talking on social media.
According to the narrator, the thief had packed things he came to steal in the church premises at a time when there was no light.
But unfortunately for the thief, he met his doom as electricity was restored.
He died from the electric shock.
Watch the video below:
– Burglar gets electrocuted while robbing a church.pic.twitter.com/lLHeowJXBJ
— SubDeliveryZone (@SubDeliveryZone) October 24, 2019