The president’s spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, has confirmed in a statement that an hour documentary about President Muhammadu Buhari will be broadcast across TV channels and YouTube in Nigeria.
The documentary which is titled “Essential Muhammadu Buhari,” which contain the president’s mind, life and philosophy.
He said: ”It’s a filmic portrait of the President told in his own words, and by some family members, friends and associates.
”It will be showing on the following TV networks at these times:
1. Channels TV 6-7:00 pm, Sunday 1st January, 2023;
2. Nigerian Television Authority, NTA 8-9:00 pm, Sunday 1st January;
3. TVC 4:30-5:30 pm, Sunday 1st January;
4. Arise TV 5-6 pm, Monday 2nd January;
5. Trust TV 6-7 pm, 2nd January;
6. African International Television, AIT 8-9:00pm, Sunday, Jan. 1 and 8-9:00 pm, Jan. 2.”