Man Accidentally Burns Head After Mistaking Pressing Iron For Phone

Must Read

CAN Reacts As Boko Haram Kills Its Adamawa Chairman, Andimi

President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev. Samson Ayokunle has described the killing of Adamawa State CAN...

PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me, Uzodinma Cries Out

The newly sworn-in governor of Imo state, Hope Uzodinma has cried out that the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) is secretly...

Imo State Deputy Speaker, Okey Onyekanma Resigns

Deputy Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly, Okey Onyekanma, has tendered his resignation letter. According to reports, the legislator's...

Oxford Dictionary Adds ‘Okada, ‘Danfo,’ ‘Mama Put,’ Others To Dictionary (Full list)

Some popular Nigerian English words have made it into the Oxford English Dictionary for the first time. These words are...

Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of PDP In Adamawa

The Supreme Court has on Tuesday affirmed the victory of Ahmadu Fintiri as the elected governor of Adamawa State. The...
daniel
Ardent Reader, News Freak, Socio-Political Commentator, Archaeologist & Pro-Democrat.

This used to be a butt of rude jokes till I read this story – of Tomasz Paczkowski from the northern Polish town of Elblag, who now dorns bandages around his head after a request from his wife to help with the housework while he enjoyed a few days off work backfired.

BP25GF_2425931b

“My wife had gone to work and asked me to help with the housework,” the 32-year old told the Polish newspaper Fakt. “After breakfast I started to work. I turned on the boxing channel on the TV, opened a beer and started ironing.

“I was really getting involved in the boxing and was not really thinking about what I was doing,” he continued. “Suddenly the phone rang and I mucked things up: instead of grabbing the receiver I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.”

It was the burning sensation on his ear that soon made him realise his ‘hot’ mistake. To make matters worse, Mr. Tomasz quickly made for the bathroom to cool his burn with water only for him to strike his head against a door frame resulting in an injury just above the left eye.

As a result of his accident he said he would give up watching boxing on the television but would continue to iron.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -