Dating a womanizer is one of the worst things that can happen to any woman. It’s not very difficult to recognize a womanizer because they don’t usually hide their character. Here are a few warning signs that your man might be a womanizer:
1. He has a reputation: If you’ve been warned by many people that he’s a womanizer, then he most likely is. The biggest mistake you can make is to think you can change him or that he’ll be different with you. This happens sometimes but most of the time, such women end up getting hurt.
2. He flirts shamelessly with other women: How else can you know a womanizer but by the fact that he womanizes. A womanizer is interested in every attractive woman that passes by. He flirts with your friend, your cousin and even your sister. He doesn’t even try to hide his interest in everything wearing a skirt.
3. He’s always all over you: Most womanizers are very charming and overly romantic. This is to ensure that they get what they want from you quickly so they can move to their next victim. A womanizer wastes no time in telling you that he loves you. He’ll tell you that you’re the woman of his dreams and that he can’t live without you but you can be sure that when he gets the goodies, he’ll be gone for good.
4. He only calls you when he wants some “action”: A truly dedicated man will keep in touch you with you regularly. A womanizer, however, will turn you into a booty call. He’ll only call you when he’s “bored” or “cold” or lonely. This is probably because you were the only one of his victims available at the time.
5. He only wants to see you undercover: If you’re with a guy who only wants to see you at night or be with you only indoors or in secluded places, it might be because he’s trying to hide you from the rest of his girlfriends or he doesn’t want you to spoil his chance with other attractive females. A womanizer will never show you off because he has too many girls like you.
The most important thing however is to keep your eyes open. No matter how hard they try, womanizers can’t hide their true colours for long.