NOTICE TO ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
IN THE FIRST BATCH FOR THE 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION
Successful candidates who have checked and confirmed their names on the provisional admission list are to pay the sum of N25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only) as Acceptance Fees immediately but NOT LATER THAN 30TH NOVEMBER, 2009.
Click Here To Check Your Admission Status
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECOND BATCH LIST WILL COME OUT NEXT WEEK!
Method of Payment Candidates accepting the offer of provisional admission are required to do the following IMMEDIATELY:
* Pay into any one of UNAAB Bank accounts indicated below, a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only) as acceptance fee.
* Each new student is to pay a separate N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only) as ICT training fee and must attend the COMPULSORY FOUR weeks computer training planned for each prospective student before the resumption of studies as the University has embraced e-learning, e-examination and more importantly because all future examinations of the University will be on-line and ICT-based.
* For access to the University Eduportal, each candidate is to purchase a scratch card for the sum of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only)
* Prospective candidates for admission should note that they are to collect payment tellers for each of the transactions with the Banks and keep these as evidence of payment during the final interview and during registration for courses thereafter.
All payments are to be made to the following UNAAB Bank Account:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
1. Guaranty Trust Bank, UNAAB Branch Abeokuta 421/421805/114
2. Intercontinental Bank Plc, Oke-Ilewo, Abeokuta 0035001000005151
3. UNAAB Microfinance Bank, Abeokuta 2080080100480
* Reminder: Eligible candidates should have the required 5 credit passes at O-Level (WAEC / NECO) at not more than 2 sittings. This should include English and Mathematics