Jobs at Bemil Nigerian Limited,vacancies at Bemil nigeria limited
Bemil Nigeria limited has the following employment vacancies.
only persons who meet the selection criteria for each position detailed below need apply .
1. National workshop service manager (ref:#nwsm001/03/2009).
Suitable candidates must posses
* degree/hnd or its equivalent in automobile/mechanical engineering with documentary evidence on the job.
* he must be highly experienced in repair of both diesel & petrol engine.
* 10 years relevant experience is advantageous.
* track record in management of standard workshop of not less than 200 vehicles is desirable.
* he should be able to competently and efficiently minimize cost, build Verile team and manage resources.
* age between 30 – 50 years with good leadership skill.
* he should be reliable, dynamic and proactive in reacting to emergency.
* dependable corporate references.
2. Factory / production manager (ref# fpm002/03/2009)
* b.sc/hnd in woodwork/metal work/mechanical/production or related discipline, with a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable institution.
* possession of at least 7 years cognate experience in a highly reputable furniture manufacturing company is essential.
* strong knowledge of the industry and the market is desirable.
3. Personal assistant to the md (ref#pam003/03/20009)
* b.sc/hnd in business related discipline (preferably secretarial admin) or very strong secretariat background.
* must have a minimum 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable higher institution.
* possession of at least 4 years cognate experience.
* must be able to work with minimum supervision and relate well at all levels.
* a good team player, having integrity,
* good organizational skills with attention to details.
* ideal person should not be less than 30 years of age.
4. Insurance manager (ref# im004/03/2009)
* b.sc/hnd in management science or social service
* must have a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable higher institution
* 3 years post qualification experience in professional qualification by acii is compulsory.
* must be technology savvy with sound computer literacy and strong presentation skills.
* a recent and well validated experience in claims, investigation in a first rate insurance company is highly essential..
5. Legal officer (ref# lo005/03/2009)
* a minimum of second class lower
* ll.b and b.l from recognized university
* minimum of 2 years post call to bar experience
* age not less than 23 years
* computer literacy a must with proficiency in ms office
* nysc discharge/ exemption certificate
* sound knowledge of company and property laws.
5. head, human resources (ref# hhr 001/03/2009)
* possession of b.sc/hnd in social sciences or humanities not below second class lower division obtained from a reputable institution.
* minimum of 8 years experience in managing human resources in a conglomerate.
* a good knowledge of nigerian labour law and competence in handling industrial relation matters.
* membership of the chartered institute of personnel management of nigeria.
* computer literacy.
* hands on experience or knowledge of performance and reward management.
* mba (human resources) / m.sc industrial & personnel management.
6. Audit manager (ref: #am002/03/2009).
* b.sc/hnd in accounting or finance from a reputable higher institution.
* must have a minimum of second class lower or lower credit
* professional qualification i.e. aca, acca is compulsory
* possession of an mba is an added advantage
* vast knowledge and experience on the usage of pitchfork
* must be technology savvy with sound computer literacy and strong leadership skills
* minimum of 7 years cognate experience.
7. Head. building & maintenance (ref# hbm 003/03(2009)
* possession of a degree/hnd in civil engineering/building technology, quantity surveying with minimum of second class (lower division) or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution.
* minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a well structured construction company, 5 years in a management position advantageous.
* membership of relevant professional bodies will be an advantage.
* age not less than 35 years.
* computer literacy a must, knowledge ms-project and auto-card applications will be an added advantage.
8. Head, electrical/electronics (ref: #hee004/03/2009).
* possession of a degree/hnd in electrical/electronics with minimum of second class (lower division) from a recognized higher institution.
* minimum of 10 years experience, 5 of which must be at the managerial level.
* membership of relevant professional bodies a must.
* age not less than 35 years.
* computer literacy a must.
9. Event manager (ref: #em005/03/2009).
* b.sc/hnd in any discipline, with a minimum of 2:2 or (lower credit) from a reputable higher institution
* minimum of 5 years experience in an event management or related company.
* must be able to work under pressure and meet deadline and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
* excellent organisation and people management skills to increase company market share and ensure efficiency.
10. Head import procurement (ref: #hip006/03f2009).
* b.sc/hnd in purchasing & supply or related discipline, with a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable institution.
* possession of at least 7 years cognate experience.
* strong leadership, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills, good knowledge of the import, export & clearing documentation and procedures.
Applicants must be available to work anywhere in nigeria, undergo full company vetting and must supply details of at least two (2) guarantors.
only short listed candidates will be contacted
method of application
applications in person within the hours of 9.00am- 4.00pm mon-fri
bemil nig. ltd,
new office complex,
1 bemil road, off isheri road,
Applications in writing should be addressed to:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Bemil Nigeria Limited,
Head Office, 1 Bemil Road, off Isheri Road,
P.O box 7938
or email to: [email protected]
For more information and to apply online click here>>>
Application closes on 8 April 2009
My name is edah vincent,i read accoutancy in fed poly oko.OND,if there is any vecancies in any oil company please kindly inform me i known with GOD all things are possible.(Hebrews 12 vs 2) thanks.