From Naijaloft Maersk Logistics is a recently established freight forwarding operation and as such is in the high growth phase of its operation. As a result of this Maersk Logistics is looking for a Sales Executive.
The sales executive is responsible for driving external and internal sales activities of freight forwarding products to new and existing customers within Nigeria.
– Deliver agreed targets of DAMCO/MLOG business through personal sales engagement and follow up
– Secure new customers for all products of Damco Nigeria
– Actively drive and manage the pipeline and forecasting opportunities for Damco Nigeria
– Grow the existing customer base, focusing on profitability
– Manage the selling process, including pricing and contract negotiations
– Maintain good knowledge of the customer’s business
– Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers
– Seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction
– Create a deep understanding of our products and services and translate same into persuasive proposals.
– Visit both existing and potential customers
– Work closely with customer service to create SOPs and implement improvements when needed
– Follow the guidelines and policies for the sales activities
– Live APMM values
Key Performance Indicators:
– Growth of CM1 and volumes
– Number of sales activities (calls and visits)
– New wins (new customers and/or new opportunities and volumes with existing customers)
– Customer Loyalty
The ideal candidate has good communication and persuasion skills. She/he has the drive for results and wants to work in a competitive and international environment.
– Knowledge of forwarding in customer service or sales
– Action oriented
– Ambition / drive for results
– Good people skills
– Commercial mindset
– Customer focus
– Negotiation skills
– Background in logistics, shipping or customer service and sales
1-2 years in sales or customer service within the shipping or forwarding industry. click here to apply
pls i need the jobs pls inec