Jobs in nigeria, vacancies in nigeria,Ras Gas nigeria jobs, Job vacancies at RasGas for Head of business systems
RasGas: Head of Business Systems
RasGas is a leading energy company, in Africa and Middle East. RasGas, is setting the pace for the LNG industry globally, supplying more efficient and more environmentally friendly energy to the world
RasGas is recruiting for HEAD OF BUSINESS SYSTEMS
JOB ROLE AT RAS GAS
The Head of Business Systems within the Operations Business Department is responsible for providing guidance and leadership and to lead a team of Engineers to establish, develop and implemit business planning and control processes, and
SAP systems implementation within the Operations Group. Serve as the focal point for systems analysis and integration mainly SAP various Modules (PS, PM, MM, HR, and FI/CO), process and procedure veravication within SAP and Premavera tools, and systems expense and capital cost reporting. Responsible for evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of system processes, procedures to ensure that the Operations Group is performing business planning, measurement, controlling, and implementation activities in compliance with Company policies and in a manner consistent with approved business objectives. Supports continuous improvement of business performance in developing systems and procedures aligned with benchmarking reports and to achieve pacesetter levels.
* Reference Number:CH/SS/CID/01-3849
* Department:(OPS-OB) OPERATIONS BUSINESS
• Responsible for Impliminting SAP PS system for all Operations Group Stakeholders
• Responsible for integrating business processes and procedures, applicable to the Operations Group, within the RasGas computer based SAP management system
• Responsible for assuring all related procedess and procedures are mimicked in SAP systems.
• Responsible for activity planning registration with SAP systems.
• Responsible for Integration of all SAP Modules.
• Responsible for systems structure and systems analysis and reporting of operations group business performance.
• Responsible for establishing systems infrastructure tools mainly SAP and Permavera and maintaining such tools for all Operations
• Compilation and incorporations of Operation’s Group Preliminary and Final WP&B (Work Program & Budgets) into SAP
• Issuing system generated reports on monthly basis reporting Capital and Projects progress.
• Provide monitoring of SAP systems used within Operations and assure compliance with procedures.
• Provide frequient auditing on systems to assure procedures are complied with.
• Issue monthly reports on planning activities and backlogs.
RASGAS JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, advanced degree in Business Administration or Computer Science , Professional Certification in SAP or equivalent.
• Minimum 15 years experience in the oil and gas industry with special emphasis on operational planning activities, controls, and SAP Implimintation. Minimum 5 years at the supervisory level in the various departments of Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Projects, and IT.
• Special knowledge of SAP systems particularly PS & PM.
• Computer literate with a good knowledge of business software applications and other SAP systems.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work as Team Leader and mentor.
• Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs.
Application Closing Date is 3rd September 2009