HR Africa Business & Investment Company
Sales Specialist (Ref: HRAfrica/09/0005).
Our client, a player in the digital/electronic commerce space in Nigeria seeks applications from Smart Advertising/Technology Sales Executives.
The ideal candidates must be conversant with selling IT products and /or e-commerce services such as Bulk SMS/email, Shortcode/SMS 2 TV services, Banner ad placement and other online media activities in addition to print media. The client requires intelligent, self-driven sales professionals.
The ideal candidate is to sell mobile/online advertising opportunities to a large portfolio of potential customers across various industries.
– Identifying potential clients through various channels telesales, research, visits and cold calls (although some leads will be provided from time to time and warm leads from web enquiry will be made available as appropriate.
– Feedback to management on areas for growth, concentration and expansion.
– Confirming the advertising order, placement or listing.
– Though previous Digital marketing/IT/Traditional advertising sales experience is not compulsory, it would be an advantage.
– Demonstrable and proven business acumen in addition to possessing the ability to take responsibility and positive action.
– Must be confident in dealing with people from a variety of cultures and countries and have the patience and temperament to deal with non-native English speakers on the phone and face to face. – Knowledge of Mobile commerce, online/print media or previous experience in international sales, a VAS (Valued Added Service) company, would be an advantage.
– Able to be flexible, target driven and with proven ability to promote and achieve sales.
– Committed, motivated, disciplined, hardworking, passionate about sales
– Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
– Able to meet sales targets Good communication skills in written and spoken English
– GCE A Level, Polytechnic diploma and degree holders are welcome.
– Nigerian citizens, Permanent Residents or Dependent’s Pass holders.
– 0 -1 Year IT/Advertising sales experience.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suites. Good communication skills in written and spoken English
– Monthly Salary plus commission.
Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Application Process: If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending a detailed CV to [email protected] On the subject, heading you must put the following reference: Ref: HRAfrica/09/0005.
Please also indicate in the subject header the location of choice : Lagos, Abuja, PH.
Application closes 5pm, Monday January 4th, 2010.