NCR is seeking to recruit a dynamic Logistics Associate (Sub Contractor) to be part of its NCR Services Division.
LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE (Sub-Contractor) – NCR Nigeria (Lagos)
• The Logistics Associate will be responsible for following inventory, parts order, logistics and distribution or technical repair procedures.
• The successful candidate should have significant experience in Logistics operations.
In addition, he/she should have:
• BA/BS in Business or related area.
• 3+ years of successful Logistics operations experience which includes and not limited to record inventory transaction, orders management, shipping processes, monthly financial reconciliation, notifies supervisor of any discrepancies, etc Spare parts inventory experience is considered a big advantage
• Able to multitask, working effectively in both teaming and self-directed environments and interface with multiple levels of managements and successfully able to meet deadlines all the time.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Sense of urgency and result oriented person.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications specially advanced excel, MS access is an advantage
• Fluency in English speaking, reading and writing is a must.
• In return NCR offers an attractive salary, benefits and a supportive environment, that encourages professional development and advancement opportunities.
Method of Application:
To apply please send a copy of your CV, in full confidence, to:
Human Resources Department,
By email to: [email protected]
Deadline: January 5th 2010