Media Manager Brand Operations (Experienced applicants only)-MKT00002178
Currently P&G West Africa is 4 countries – (Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal & Cote D’Ivoire with marketing support and whole of the region with sales activities) and over 8 brands all of which enjoy fully fledged marketing support. Vision is to drive the business and support current expansion plans. This continuity role is key to realizing that vision.
Ideal candidate needs to build capabilities and deliver competitive advantage for P&G West Africa through: i) strengthening of existing marketing programs and ii) developing of new programmes.
· Have clear and organized approach for success in managing media in Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal.
· Ensure our brands are advertising in the right media (TV, Radio, Print etc) on the right stations, in the right programs and at the right time of day.
· Qualify use of available and emerging audience measurement data to enable better media planning
· Get more for less through successful negotiations with media suppliers and disciplined tracking of deliverables.
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with excellent academic result
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Legally eligible to work in Nigeria
– Proven demonstration of Leadership skills
– Previous or current experience in a Media Planning & Buying agency or as a Media Manager will be a plus.
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos
Job Type Standard
Click Here To Apply