The Women For Women International Nigeria requires highly resourceful, self-motivated and target-driven individual for the following position: Income Generation Manager
Report To: Deputy Director
* The Income Generation Manager is responsible for providing oversight and income generation expertise that will enable economic self-sufficiency for Women International program participants and graduates.
* This individual ensures that all aspect of the chapter IG strategy metrics for employment and self-employment are manage and met. The IG manager is a member of the chapter Office senior Management Team.
Duties And Responsibilities:
* Work in collaboration with economic Development Specialist and the Global Programs Unit to oversee and manage all Chapter IG program components and ensure employment and self-employment Chapter goals are met and met and reported annually.
* Develop, manage and oversee the Chapter’s IG Strategy operating plans in coordination with chapter senior management.
* Develop and implement the Chapter’s IG annual work-plan.
* Supervise the vocational skill training coordinator and ensure than vocational trainings are aligned with market-driven employment and self-employment opportunities in the country.
* Oversee IG monitoring and evaluation in collaboration with the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager.
* Ensure programs are in compliance with budget policies, protocols and restriction in collaboration with the Finance and Administrative Manager.
* Identify, develop and expand strategies and partnerships with organizations and technical assistance partners to enable income generation for WfWI, participants and graduates.
* Ensure that programs are adhering to project guidelines, objectives and goals.
* Expand and strengthen staff IG capacity with on-going training and guidance.
* Oversee implementation and analysis of the chapter’s IG assessments, including on-going assessments, feasibility studies, business plans, et al. Updates the Chapter IG strategy accordingly.
* Liaise with IG Managers in other countries where Women for women International operates.
* Identify, develop, and expand relationship with key market partners related to the women’s products and services.
* Work with local businesses to create internship and apprentice opportunities for participants and graduates
* Identify local lenders and potential investor resources.
* Spoken and written English fluency is an essential requirement.
* Minimum of B.Sc in Business, Administration, Agricultural or related field.
* High organized and self-motivated team player.
* At least three years business experience and posses acumen.
* Experience in working in related field and able to demonstrate due competence.
* Ability to supervise, manage and motivate subordinates.
* Knowledge and experience in training and facilitating.
* Knowledge of product processes and principles of quality control.
* Knowledge of basic ting and profit and loss accounting and invoicing.
* Proficiency in office (Word, Excel) and the ability to communicate effectively to email in English.
* Fluency in Ibo and Hausa will be added advantage.
* Knowledge of project management principles and practices.
* Ability to travels to various locations during the course employment as required
Method of Application:
Forward application and CV as one document in MS Word or PDF format to in clue your 5 by 7 passport photo to [email protected]
Deadline: 5th January, 2010.