Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Job I.D: ARJ0000-17
Treasury Manager will oversee and supervise the company’s Treasury department.
– Coordination and monitoring of banking transactions and activities
– Liaison with Banks and financial institutions.
The candidate required for this jobs in Nigeria should possess the following:
– A University degree in Accounting and a Masters in the Finance related field
– At least five (5) years post professional Accounting (ACA / ACCA) qualification
– Personable , matured and organized with supervisory skills
– Technically sound with financial management; and high level of computer literacy
– An energetic and intelligent individual who can cope under immense work pressure