BRUNEL ENERGY Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 35 offices in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second nearly 4,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well established global supply agreements
Our client is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company and a world-class chemicals manufacturer. The group operates in more than 130 countries and has 96, 950 employees.
To plan, monitor and coordinate the marine part of the development project
with regard to procedures, quality, HSE, and schedule optimisation, ensuring that the works
are executed to the full satisfaction of Operations.
To ensure that subordinates and contractors are aware of and comply with HSE rules and
b) Specific Activities:
– Be the point of contact for all marine related operations
• for Contractors,
• within project team,
• within CLIENT organization (Logistic & Support Operations ‘LSO’, Field Operations),
• • with external parties (Marine Warranty Surveyor ‘MWS’)
– Plan communication flow process between all concerned parties and warrant proper
– To pursue the HSE objectives defined by his hierarchical superiors.
– Assist Contractors in elaborating bridging documents, SIMOPS, etc.
– Monitor & coordinate marine operations, including:
• Contractors vessels, installation barges, cargo barges,
• Company supply vessels, tankers, security boats, etc,
• Trigger MWS audits & inspections,
• Assist planner in follow-up of marine operation schedule,
– Monitor & coordinate logistic between shore and site of
• Company and Contractor personnel (helicopters),
• Containers (food, waste, etc),
-To submit a weekly report to his hierarchical superiors and check daily reports from site during
– Establish road-book for activities mentioned above.
– To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superior.
Pls help me ooooooooioooooo