JMG Limited is a leading member of Nigeria’s generator industry. Since its inception in 1998, the company has focused all its efforts to establish itself as the country’s foremost generator dealer offering remarkable products and after sales support.
- Will work in the production department
- Reports to the Production Manager
- Ensuring the company’s product are manufactured in accordance with customer requirements.
- Achieving the company’s targets and objectives with quality assurance.
- Promoting methods of improvement and quality assurance throughout the organization.
- Ensuring product manufacturing with required legislation and standards.
- Investigating the product modifications and evaluating, and executing the procedures properly.
- Ensuring the application of healthy and safe work environment.
- Must have a degree in Mechanical /Chemical /Welding Engineering or related background.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in similar position in manufacturing environment. (Preferably Steel & Powder coating).
- Knowledge of ISO standards of operation.
- Previous experience in Quality control related role.
- Provide technical support in areas of production related to quality /ability to navigate. computer software program.
- Ability to audit process/work to identify root causes & assist with implementation of corrective actions.
- Leadership capability.
22nd March, 2012