Retail Development Manager
All Business Units – Ogun, Ondo, Osun
The Role: Retail Development Manager
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure achievement of DAVP sales drivers for the territory.
- Work with ASM and Training Dept and HR to build personal sales capability
- Ensure sales out of distributors/market share growth is achieved via monitoring & excellent execution of promotions.
- Ensure promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors and VSRs.
- Ensure at a minimum, once a quarter review of VSR’s routes, inclusion of new outlets
- Manage Recommended Price Compliance in outlets
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in the retail territory
- Has accountability for POS materials deployed in retail outlets within the sales territory.
The Person: The Right candidate must:
Possess a first class or second class upper degree in any discipline.
Be 27 years and below
Good communication skills –written and verbal
Good IT skills
High degree of integrity
Good inter personal skills
Healthy and physically fit
Experienced driver with a valid license.
Closing date: 27 Apr 2012