Bincom ICT Solutions: a fast growing ICT solutions and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old , new , emerging, future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment (for PHP Web App Developer) September 2012.
Location of Job: Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
- To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
- To work in teams to develop web applications including but not limited to HTML, PHP/MYSQL , Ruby
- To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions and Online communities (including Joomla, drupal, wordpress)
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products .And much more.
- Basic Web Programming knowledge is required (PHP / MySQL preferably)
- A passion for ITAbility to learn new skills fastMust be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework or other web development tools.Previous Web Development Experience using HTML ( & PHP ) is a big advantage.
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio would be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Fireworks) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage.
- Previous “amateur” development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
- Minimum of an OND, HND, BSc or their equivalent from any reputable higher Institution
- Minimum of 1 year (maximum of 4 years) of experience in a “computo-centric”. (Informal experience or Related NYSC experience will suffice)
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as at December 2012.
Other personal competencies:
- Applicants must have a passion for ITGood verbal and written communication skillsA “can do” attitudeInnovative & creativeSelf-motivated.
- Team Player Integrity and honestyPassionate about serviceStrong analytical skills
Method of Application
To apply for the above role, Visit www.bincom.net to read more about careers at Bincom ICT Solutions and click on the apply now for the specific job role
- Your cover letter (cover note) will be used to pre-qualify candidates before assessment of CVs .
- Your cover letter (cover note) should briefly highlight :
- Your specific skill set.your career goal ? (short term goals will suffice)
- How this position / joining Bincom relate to your goal ?
- (*)if you have a passion for ICT
- Expatiate If you have previous web development experience, provide links to some of your previous works. (if not online, you may upload screen shots to a photo sharing service)
- A valid mobile phone number (we may call to request further information)
- Also attach a copy of your Curriculum Vitae highlighting Skills and Past Experience.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.