Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Job Title: Senior Manager – Network Corporate Sales
Plan, strategize and deliver a Corporate Sales Plan and achieve the related revenue target for the airline in Nigeria and the network territories Arik flies to achieve optimal results in securing corporate contacts , continuously increasing the numbers year on year . Lead a team of sales and office based personnel to ensure that we monitor, manage and deliver the best services to the corporate clients.
- Plan and deliver and sales strategy for corporate sales to achieve or exceed the revenue targets each financial year
- Source and secure new corporate sales agreement every year to become the market leader in Nigeria and one of the preferred carriers to Nigeria and West Africa
- Efficiently lead a team which will manage and deliver the contractual obligation and excellent standard of services to our corporate clients
- Ensure that the payments are monitored and secured on the due dates from each client
- Continuously improve sales and services to keep Arik above the competition
- Achieve the optimal market share in corporate sales in Nigeria , staying ahead of other airlines
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree or higher Masters degree will be preferable
- With verse excellent knowledge in corporate business, including contracting
- Should have least 8 year in the Corporate business, ideally in the travel sector
- At least 3 years in a managerial capacity with sales and service industry.
- At least two years experience in the Aviation or Travel industry in the corporate sales area will be a great advantage
Job Title: Associate Vice President Sales
Plan and implement an appropriate sales strategy to achieve the revenue and other commercial targets in all channels set for the territory of Nigeria by leading the sales force effectively to ensure that Arik is placed as the most preferred carrier to both the domestic and international destinations it flies to.
Work closely with the heads of other divisions and departments Working with the head of corporate sales
- Achievement of revenue targets in all channels in each financial year
- Ensure achieve the yield objectives in each season
- Ensure that the Seat Load factors corresponding to the desired revenue are maintained
- Ensure that the cost of sales are contained within the budgeted amounts
- Continuously improve the revenue from the corporate sales channel, working with the head of corporate sales.
- Ensure highest level of visibility of the airline to the trade and consumer
- Increase the direct sales on the web and mobile platform to 20% of the total passenger revenue
- Increase the cargo sales revenue by 25% year on year
- Identify, develop and sell to new cargo markets
- Plan and implement marketing and promotional activities to support the sales process
- Ensure the optimum level of efficiency and delivery in the customer touch points , ATO,CTO and call centers
- Provide a motivating and results oriented leadership to the sales team
- Ensure that the efficient and productive sales staff and deployed in all areas in Nigeria
- Work closely with the heads of other divisions and departments to achieve the best product to the customers
- Accept projects and deliver the results when assigned by the higher management
Required skills & qualifications
- Must hold a university degree.
- A masters degree or MBA is an added advantage
- Must have worked in the aviation industry for over 10 years in related area.
- Three years of the above should have been in a management role in a sales territory or region for an airline, having lead a sales/marketing team
- Dynamic personality, adaptable to changes and should be a person with great team spirit and leadership abilities
Method of application
Interested Candidates should forward their CV and application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2014