Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited – Is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
At present it delivers over 1,000MW of mercantile power to these clients. The company has recently expanded into the marine and will be expanding its expertise to railway solutions in 2013.
As a leading provider of power generators and mercantile power in Nigeria, STAG has formed relationships with several power generator manufacturers such as SDMO, John Deere, MTU, Stanadyne to name a few. Our relationships with our partners has grown and developed over the years and through them we have maintained high standards required by the international community.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- B.Sc/HND or PITMAN/RSA with 5 years working experience.
- Must be computer Literate.
Job Title: Diesel Mechanic
- Trade test Grade 1 with 10 years experience on Heavy Duty Diesel Engine.
- Driver’s License an added advantage.
Job Title: Electrical Installation Technician
- City & Guild, Trade Test Grade 1 with at least 10 years working experience.
Job Title: Service/Regional Engineering Manager
- B.Sc/HND with 10 years practical experience in Electrical/Mechanical engineering practice.
- Must be COREN Registered and computer literate
Job Title: R/A Technician
- City & Guild, Trade Test Grade 1 with at least 5 years working experience on package unit system.
Job Title: Motor/Hiab Driver
- Full drivers licenses Class A and WASC with 5 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s with photocopies of credentials to:
The Administration Manager,
3B Idowu Martins Street,
P.O. Box 353, Surulere,
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2014