Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Government of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development
(USAID) among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in our organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We therefore require competent candidates for the following positions:
Job Title: Officer, Demand Creation Rep
This position will report to the Area Sales Manager of the region. Successful candidate will be responsible for creating demand for SFH products, with emphasis on achieving distribution targets for reproductive health, child survival and family planning products. S/He will also be responsible for planning and implementing various update trainings and clinical presentations for varying cadres of
health providers in the region, as well as creating and maintaining a robust distribution channel to ensure quality coverage. S/He will also ensure that service delivery points are well branded.
• First degree in Pharmacy and MUST be registered with PCN.
• Masters degree in Public Health or any related discipline will be added advantage.
• Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a hospital environment or related to sales / distribution outlet.
• Understanding of the recent advances in Family Planning/Reproductive Health/Maternal and Child Health (FP/RH/MCH)
• Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions for different service providers (Nurses, Midwives, Pharmacists and Doctors).
• Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong sales management skills and willingness to train.
• Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainable sales partnerships.
• Candidate is expected to possess good negotiation and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits: The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Job Title: Coordinator, African Health Market for Equity (AHME) Project
This is an Assistant Manager position reporting to the AHME Country Team Lead. The successful candidate will coordinate and consolidate country work plans, forecasts / planning and provide regular work plans to DSF Lead and Country team lead (CTL). The successful candidate will provide first edits and reviews of work plans to ensure alignment. S/He will coordinate and consolidate all AHME reports including MIS reports (results framework), and narrative reports. The successful candidate will compile and facilitate regular review of country risk register. In addition, will ensure quality of data collection and comparability and synchronicity of data collection and indicators in the field by facilitating cross- fertilisation and shared experiences. S/He will coordinate country team meetings; facilitate work stream reviews to establish progress, gaps and lessons learnt, ensure AHME partners are aware of external dissemination opportunities for success stories, abstracts, lessons learned, etc. S/He will liaise regularly with the AHME project management unit and other country coordinators, keeping them updated and informed of country progress and support cross country learning and collaboration among the AHME partnership at the country level.
• A degree in medical/health or social science. A Master’s degree or equivalent is in public health is desirable.
• A minimum of five (5) years post NYSC working experience in a related environment, three (3) of which must have been in programme / project management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organise and present information in a compelling way.
• Ability to manage a heavy and fluctuating workload and coordinate multiple partners in a consortium arrangement.
• Excellent analytical, organisational and creative problem solving thinking skills.
• Proven experience of working in a partnership environment – including working with government ministries, departments and agencies, as well as donors will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of public and private health care delivery mechanisms in Nigeria is essential to this position
• Understanding of and ability to develop work plans, and write and edit reports.
• Ability to design, implement and monitor effective project management performance.
How to Apply
A one page application letter (using the position reference as subject), addressed to the Director-HR, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent latest by the 14th of July 2014 to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please provide the following information stated below (in this order) in the body of your email:
1. University Qualification:
2. Year of graduation:
3. Year of completion of NYSC:
4. Current employment with date:
5. Current job designation:
6. Current responsibility:
For Officer, Demand Creation Rep, send to email: [email protected]
For Coordinator, African Health Market for Equity (AHME) Project, send to email: [email protected]