Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Service Delivery Line Manager for CPM leads a highly specialized team consisting of Customer Project Managers.
This position reports to the Operations Head of CSI.
The Delivery Line Manager shall create Customer value and ensure Customer satisfaction through an efficient Service Delivery.
This Manager position has a number of sub-ordinates and is appointed by a superior manager. Line Managers act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Ensure service delivery execution: Recruit & Assign Appropriate skills to Customer Projects
- Customer Escalation Management
- Ability to work with multiple Stakeholders: Internally & Externally
- Apply existing Service Delivery Process and Models
- Apply existing Service delivery strategy
- Drive Performance Management (Process)
- Conduct Resource Management
- Manage unit finance
- Contribute to and support Services Sales
- Innovation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Sales Process knowledge
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- At least 8 years’ experience within the Telecoms and/or ICT Industry
- At least 5 years’ Line Management experience