Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500.
Working closely with partners, we endeavor to build an efficient and integrated digital logistics system which will enhance interconnectivity and interactivity – between people and people, people and things, and things and things – to spark infinite opportunities and potential for everyone everywhere and to move the world forward.
A better connected world is on the horizon.
Job Title: Project Delivery Director- Managed Services
- Establish Transformation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and manage Transformation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Transformation Projects’ budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Transformation delivery process.
- Document the Transformation process and provide the operation procedure for the transformed technology system and perform knowledge transfer to operation team.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery (including technology) across all offerings – drive definition of, and protect, delivery (including technology) strategies and standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical “know-how” (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving and presentation skills
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITILetc are advantage
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English