Southgate Technologies – An ICT & Total solution provider with more than 20 years experience in the industry.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer for Software and Applications Unit
Our team comprises of customer facing sales, presale and implementation engineers that help in fulfilling the requirements needed to close and secure the growth of applications business in the company.
- Develop and deliver high quality customized applications solution presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate product feature and benefits of software solutions across different industries.
- Install, configure, and build Proof of Concepts of software solutions in his expert solution areas.
- Design, validate and present software solutions, including advanced product concepts, future direction and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Become the recognized expert in his solution area. Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions and the competition of his solution area.
- Build and deliver technical workshops and training for colleagues and customers.
- Deploy software solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- For a University graduate that has completed NYSC that can work within the applications team in their projects and responsibilities
- Holding degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Technology Suave
- Fluency in English a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team essential.
- Self-motivated, desire to learn and self-study
- Age limit: 21-23years