Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. is the world’s largest brand name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. We design and manufacture a broad range of injection molding machines, hot runners, robots, molds and integrated systems. With one of the broadest product lines in the industry, our equipment is used to manufacture a wide range of plastic products, such as bottles and caps for beverages, containers for food, automotive components, and consumer electronic parts. We have more than 40 service and sales offices, employ over 4,000 people worldwide and support customers in more than 100 countries. Our manufacturing facilities are located in Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Austria and China.
Sales Area Manager West & Central Africa
You will start in our Middle East office located in Dubai for a period of approximately 3 to 12 months with some training periods in our European headquarters in Luxembourg. Afterwards you will be based in West or Central Africa operating from your home office in order to support our regional sales team in coordinating and managing ongoing projects, new sales, marketing of our products, serving existing customers as well as developing new business in various African countries.
During your initial training period you will have responsibility for inside sales support, coordination and project engineering, developing into all sales activities, including the strengthening of customer relationships, responding to request for information, arranging new customer visits and participating in customer projects as well as prospecting designated territories.
- Comprehensive customer responsibility within West & Central African beverage packaging market
- Customer acquisition projects
- Care of existing customer relations
- Fulfillment of turnover goals in business
- Regular reporting to the PET Area Manager/Regional Manager regarding customer and project status.
- Updating of customer history and further tools that collect customer data
- Keep regular contact with the service department to ensure customer satisfaction
- Regular widening of Husky product knowledge
- Representation of Husky at events and trade shows
- Frequent travel to various African countries
- Occasional travel to Luxembourg, UAE, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering qualification or similar experience
- At least a two years’ work experience, preferably in B2B area with high-end technology
- Background in injection molding, filling technology and/or industry for the beverage packaging market considered an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management / organizational skills
- Good command of English and French language
- Additional language skills in Arabic considered an asset