Air Energi Group, the global workforce solutions provider for the oil and gas industry, has published its financial end-of-year report for 2013. With turnover up 33 per cent to £385m and gross profit up 27 per cent to £44m year-on-year, the results confirm that the company has continued to build on its impressive growth record and deliver on its strategic vision of providing clients with unrivalled service, global reach and end-to-end delivery capability.
Job Title: Cost Control manager
We are looking for our client, an international EPC company, a Cost Control manager.
This is a contract of 12 months renewable to be based in Lagos (Nigeria).
This is for working on the Egina project and the rotation is 75*21.
The Cost Control Manager will help to drive the successful delivery of monthly reporting, analytics and control.
• Minimum 8 years experience
• Experience with Total projects
• Experience with EPC projects
• Experience with offshore projects
• Experience with large project < 100Millions
• Cost Control System from Engineering to commissioning
• Cost Variance Analysis / Education – Engineer / Finance Accountings
• cost control manager, EPC experience, TOTAL project, offshore