Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 29 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
This role will provide technical, administrative, and planning support for delivery of projects, enabling the successful initiation, management and closure of projects in Nigeria. You will manage projects from concept/design stage through to manufacture, assembly and test (equipment order), as well as mobilisation, availability of assets & personnel, coordination and logistics (Service projects). You will also be responsible for recording and monitoring costs, agreeing and implementing variations in scope of design/services and for monitoring third part costs. Supply documentation as required by customer specification and recognised standards. The work will vary in scope and depth of the individual assignments and will include that documentation is complete and accurate. Research Company’s increasing product line and its application in Subsea Decommissioning and Inspection, Repair and Maintenance Interface with customers providing clear interpretation of their requirements from the project onset with the generation of a good working relationship which incorporates the safe working operational culture.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Respond effectively to customer’s requests for proposals, technical and commercial information, also provide technical presentations, tenders and demonstrations as required
- Interface with customers providing clear interpretation of their requirements and generate a good working relationship which incorporates Proserv’s safe working operational culture.
- Responsible for the project from Tender Submission until project close out.
- Produce clear and concise Commercial and Technical tenders with relevant supporting documentation.
- Follow up tender submissions and gather customer feedback.
- Work with the other functions to identify solutions to client challenges utilising current or bespoke new build equipment.
- Produce clear and concise Project Operations Manuals with all relevant supporting documentation.
- Ensure that all procedures and processes are carried out in accordance with the Company QMS and SMS policies.
- Procedural Guidance of Supervisors and Technicians during the project execution.
- Complete or compile necessary paperwork throughout duration of the project that includes:
- Project plan
- Contract including Terms & Conditions
- Project Operations Manual
- Personnel and Equipment movements
- Daily Logs
- Post Project Reporting
- Preparation of the financial forecasting & Actual tracking for the assigned projects
- Ensure effective intracompany departmental co-ordinations
- Provide concise Handover notes on projects to other nominated personnel during time spent out of the office.
- Generally responsible for developing and implementing the project execution strategy, from initiation to project close-out, for the effective execution and delivery of the project to achieve project performance goals and in accordance with Proserv procedures.
- Responsible for planning and executing delivery of all project related deliverables on time and within budget.
- Ensure compliance to project risk plan and associated risk register and mitigation strategy where appropriate.
- Provide a direct contact and effectively manage customer relationships and requests for proposals, technical and commercial information.
- Liaise with Tendering and Sales teams on the submission of clear and concise Commercial and Technical tenders with relevant supporting documentation.
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors on project related matters
- Continuous update of project Log book & risk register
- Liaise with all departments and resources in the monitoring of the projects and reporting on progress to management and interested parties.
- Effectively manage the correspondence requirements of the projects during the Project Lifecycle
- Responsible for ensuring milestone and payment schedules are maintained and that invoices are accurate and issued in a timely manner to maintain good project cash flow.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and ensure that all procedures and processes are followed in accordance with the Company QHSE policies and systems.
- Offshore and overseas travel is expected as part of the role.
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management System on Quality and HSE related issues.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 2 year experience in Project execution.
- 5 year experience in onsite/ field.
- English language.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to interface with professionals of all levels.
- 3 to 4 years working experience in Engineering/ Manufacturing firm.
- Knowledge in MS project
- Proserv Product Line experience
- Aftermarket/Field Service background
- Corporate report writing skills.