Mrs Kemi Adeosun was appointed Minister of Finance by President Muhammadu Buahri on November 11, 2016,we have for you 8 things you never knew about her
1. She was born 9th March, 1967, in London, United Kingdom.
2. She is the third, among four children, born by her father who is a civil servant.
3. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of East London and a Postgraduate Diploma in Public Financial Management from the University of London.
4. She was appointed the Commissioner of Finance in Ogun state, from 2011 – 2015.
6. She worked as Accounting assistant at British Telecom Company, London, from 1989 – 1990 and Senior audit officer at Goodman Jones, London, from 1990- 1993, Internal Audit at London Underground Limited, London, 1994 – 1995 and Manager Internal Audit, Prism Consulting from 1996 – 2000.
7. She was a Senior Manager at the Price Waterhouse Coopers, London, from 2000- 2002, joined Chapel Hill Denham Management as a financial controller in 2002 and left the organisation as Managing Director in 2010.