UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FOR 2011/2012 SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full–time degree programmes of BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY for the 2011/2012 Academic Session through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry in the following Colleges and Departments:
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Intending Candidates must have sat for the 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtain the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study. Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October 2011.
Admission into Bachelor Degree Programme will be in the following Colleges and Programmes:
A. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 YEARS
1. B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
2. B.Tech. Computer Engineering
3. B.Tech. Electrical /Electronics Engineering
4. B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
5. B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
6. B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
B.COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (5/ 6 YEARS)
1. B Sc./ M. Sc. Architecture (6 years)
2. B. Tech. Building Technology
3. B. Tech. Quantity Surveying
4. B. Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
5. B. Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
6. B. Tech. Estate Management
C.COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 YEARS
1. B Sc. Microbiology
2. B Sc. Industrial Chemistry
3. B Sc. Biochemistry
4. B Sc. Physics with Electronics
5. B Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D.COLLEGE OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (4/5 YEARS)
1. B. Tech. Food Technology
2. B. Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
3. B. Tech. Biotechnology
4. B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics (4 YEARS)
5. B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management(4 YEARS)
E.COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (5 YEARS)
1. B Tech. Computer Science and Technology
2. B Tech. Information Technology
F.COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES(4 / 5 YEARS)
1. B .Tech. Project Management Technology(5YEARS)
2. B.Tech. Transport Management & Logistics(5YEARS)
3. B. Sc. Business Computing & IT
4. B. Sc. Human Resources Management
5. B. Sc. International Business
7. B. Sc. Finance and Banking
8. B Sc. Economics
9. B. Sc. Accounting
DIRECT ENTRY TO 200 LEVEL
1. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects listed under each programme, in addition to at least two (2) relevant subjects at ‘A’ Level.
2. ND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level in any institution recognized by the University.
3. Diploma from any other recognized Universities.
METHOD OF OBTAINING APPLICATION FORMS
1. Interested candidates are to pay an Administrative Charge of five thousand five hundred naira (N5, 500.00) only at any branch of Zenith Bank PLC (Account No. 6110604663) and download the form at http://www.bellsuniversity.org/admission/applicationform.doc,
The completed Application Form should be mailed to the Registrar, Bells University of Technology, Km. 8 Idi-Iroko Road, P. M. B. 1015, Ota Ogun State, Nigeria or submitted on the day of Screening at the Centres.
2. Application Form is available on-line at www.bellsuniversity.org, with payment of five thousand five hundred naira (N5, 500.00) only at any branch of Zenith Bank PLC (Account No. 6110604663) and obtain a PIN to fill the form and submit online.
3. Application Forms are always available at Admissions Office, Bells University of Technology.
4. Application Forms will also be available for sale on the day of screening at the Screening Centres.
COMPULSORY POST-UTME SCREENING
Compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:
i.Saturday, 2nd July, 2011
ii. Saturday, 23rd July, 2011 (as may be preferred)
ABUJA:- Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7 (off NAFDAC Office), Abuja
LAGOS:-Corona School, 6 Mekunwen, off Oyinkan Abayomi, off Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi
WARRI:- Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State
OTA:- MultiPurpose Hall, Bells University of Technology, Ota
Candidates are expected to bring along the acknowledgement slip for the submission of the form, two Referee’s reports (under confidential cover), original O’ level / A’ level results, UTME results, two passport photographs and original Birth Certificates.
Candidates are expected to bring along the acknowledgement slip for the submission of the form, two Referee’s reports (under confidential cover), original O’ level / A’ level results, UTME results with two passport photographs and original Birth Certificates.
For further information contact Bells University:
0805 -600-4267, 0805-425-9056, 0803-916-1265.
Only the best is good for Bells!
Oluwayemisi O. Gbadebo (Mrs.)