UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post – UTME Screening Exercise for 2011/2012 academic session will take place on Friday 2nd September 2011 and Saturday 3rd September 2011 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Only the candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The following are the procedures for the 2011/2012 Post – UTME Screening applications. All applications will be done on the e-campus portal http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng between Monday, August 8, 2011 and Sunday, August 21, 2011.
1. Log on to http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATIONS’ link on the site to display the Application page.
2. On the Application page, click ‘REGULAR’ under programme to display Payment Details.
3. On Payment Details page, click “Click here for PIN” (Please note the PIN and keep it safe, this is what you will be using to gain access to your application details).
4. Click on ‘Start Application’ after the PIN has been generated and noted by you. The next page that will display is theJAMB Details Page.
5. Enter your UTME Registration Number in the Jamb Registration Number box and click the ‘Search’ Button to display your UTME information.
6. Select your second and third choice courses. Click Next to display the Upload Passport Photograph Page.
Each candidate will be required to upload on-line, a 1” x 1” COLOUR
Passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only. NOTE
that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
7. On the Upload Passport Photograph Page, click the ‘Upload Passport’ link to select your passport photograph. Please preview and confirm that your passport being uploaded is your correct picture as uploaded passport cannot be changed after uploading. After selecting the picture, you are required to wait for it to fully upload, then click next to display the Payments Slip Page
8. Click on Print Slip to print the Payment Confirmation Slip and take it to any of the University designated banks.
9. Proceed with the printed Payment Confirmation Slip obtained in 8 above to any of the banks listed below nationwide:
*Access Bank, PLC
* Oceanic Bank, PLC
* Bank PHB, PLC
* UBA Bank, PLC
* Fidelity Bank, PLC
* Unity Bank, PLC
* First Bank, PLC
* WEMA Bank, PLC
* Intercontinental Bank, PLC
* Zenith Bank, PLC
* Diamond Bank, PLC
* FCMB Bank, PLC
* Guaranty Trust Bank, PLC
* Eco Bank, PLC
* Afribank, PLC
10. Present the Payment Confirmation Slip to the e-Tranzact desk officer and pay PUTME screening fee of one thousand Naira (N1000:00) and obtain an e-Tranzact payment confirmation receipt immediately.
11. After payment, proceed online to complete your application procedure.
12. You will be required to enter your Application PIN (obtained when you started your
application in 3 above to gain access)
13. After the Payment Slip Page, click Next to display your Screening Schedule Slip
which has the schedule of your screening test including the date, time, venue and
other instructions. You will be required to come to the venue of the screening test
with your Screening Schedule Slip. Click Next to display the Finish Page.
14. Click on ‘Click here to view/Print Submitted details’ to view and print a summary
of your application. If you are sure you are done with the application, please click
‘Close Application’ to finally submit your application. You will not be able to edit
any part of the application once your application is closed. Only closed
applications will be attended to.
YOU CAN ONLY GO BACK TO PRINT YOUR SCREENING SCHEDULE SLIP
The grouping of courses, days and times of the screening exercise
are as indicated below:
S/N GROUP DATE OF SCREENING TIME
1 Social Sciences Friday 2nd Sept., 2011 9.00am
2 Engineering Friday 2nd Sept., 2011 2.00p.m
Education – Physical Sciences
3 Medicine Saturday 3rd Sept., 2011 9.00a.m
Basic Medical Sciences
4 Law Saturday 3rd Sept., 2011 2.00p.m
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
(a) Original and one photocopy of the e-Tranzact Payment Receipt and Screening Schedule Slip for identification and submission of Photocopies.
(b) Four Figure Table (where applicable)
(c) Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by midnight on Sunday, 21st August, 2011 (i.e. all applications must be concluded on-line not later than mid-night of Sunday, 21st August, 2011).
Candidate who paid after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
G.O. OGBOGHODO (Mrs.)