Job Vacancies for Legal Advisers at Hreade
• Supervise company solicitors in their management of company litigation matters.
• Developing strategies and mechanisms for the avoidance of litigation.
• Facilitate out-of-court settlements.
• Attend court on behalf of company.
• Facilitate witnesses and documentation required for prosecution and defense of cases.
• Representing the company and liaising with company solicitors in all Law related matters.
• Maintaining and submitting a monthly litigation report.
• Supervising company solicitors in their management of company land holding interests.
• Investigation of title of property prior to negotiation.
• Participating in rent negotiations.
• Preparation of Leases and Assignments.
• Ensuring supporting documentation for perfection is received prior to payment.
• Facilitating expeditious perfection of company’s interest.
• Maintaining and submitting a monthly plot register.
• Compiling and submitting insurance report to the Head Office.
• Ensuring Insurers represent the company’s interest in court.
• Ensuring prompt payment of insurance claims.
• Providing general legal advice to regional management.
• Participating in regional administrative panels
• Participating in regional community and public relations matter.
• Maintaining and submitting a monthly report of corporate events.
• Any other matter as may be assigned by Manager
Education: Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB)
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: Thorough knowledge of the working and practice of Property Law and Litigation.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Team Player
• Good interpersonal skills
• Innovative and analytical
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Person must be of Northern origin
Work Experience: 4 to 5 years