Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of the College Secretary, in accordance with the University of Lagos Act (Cap U9 LFN, 2004).
Internal and External Advertisement CM/SSAP/24
- Candidates should have a good honours degree with not less than 14 years post qualification administrative experience of which at least ten years must be in a University or an Institution of comparable standing.
- Candidates must have spent at least 2 years as a Deputy College Secretary or Deputy Registrar and is conversant with the Collegiate structure in the University system.
- The College Secretary shall by virtue of that office be Secretary to the Court of Governors and the Academic Board of the College.
- The College Secretary shall be responsible to the Provost of the College for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the College.
- CONTISS 15 – N22,321,999 x N80,449 – N287,591
Condition of Service:
- Appointment, which will be on a permanent basis, would commence as soon as appointed.
- A new appointee would be on probation for the first two years and would be considered for confirmation of appointment up to the retiring age thereafter, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Other conditions of service are as contained in the Senior Staff Conditions of Service.
How to Apply
Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae (25 copies) should include:
2. Place & Date of Birth:
3. Home Address and Present Postal Address:
4. Nationality at Birth:
5. Marital Status:
6. Number and Ages of Children:
7. Secondary & Post-Secondary Education:(including dates & Institutions):
8. Academic & Professional Qualifications including Distinctions with dates:
9. Statement of Experience, including full details of former and present posts:
10. Other Activities Outside Current Employment:
11. Names & Addresses of Three Referees:
12. Clear vision statement on the position applied for:
In addition, candidates are also required to forward a photocopy each of their credentials along with their applications and all supporting materials/documents addressed to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Visit our website www.cmul.edu.ng for further details about the college.