Hewlett-Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
HP is a company fuelled by new thinking and unique ideas about creating more valuable experiences with technology. We make the impossible possible and are committed to challenging, stretching and never staying still. It is all to do with what sets us apart as a company.
At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their brainpower to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Each individual is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective he/she brings. That’s how ideas and people grow.
Now we are looking for the best talents to help us develop cutting edge technologies and grow in Middle East, Mediterranean & Africa. We’ll invest in your intellectual ability, encourage early responsibility and support your ambition and progress. With our coaching, guidance and global reach, the future is yours to explore!
Graduate University – Nigeria-1014923
Are you ready for a challenge? Join MEMA Graduate University!
One of the best opportunities to join Middle East, Mediterranean & Africa is participating in “MEMA Graduate Sales University”, our 18-24 months program designed for young talented graduates who are pursuing a career in the IT sector.
Candidates who have passed the initial assessment phase will have the opportunity to participate in the “MEMA Summer University” a 4 weeks training program where students will receive best in class professional training on how the world’s leading IT Company operates its products and services. Part of this valuable experience, students will acquire soft skills, meet HP senior managers and network with HP professionals. In the final assessment phase students who have performed well during the HP Summer University will be offered to join HP for the MEMA Sales University Development Program where graduates will receive additional learning opportunities such as an additional 2 week technical training, have supporting roles assigned such as buddies and mentors and go through quarterly performance evaluations for faster orientation.
MEMA Graduate University Job Description & Roles
Assisting sales teams in selling enterprise products, services and software to defined customer segments..
Responsibilities will be:
– Inside sales, sales support, deal coordination, managing configurations/quotations/pricing and follow-up on the entire sales cycle, presales, channel sales etc.
– Closing sales on assigned products and with assigned customers with supervision.
– Learning complete HP portfolio of technologies and solutions and working in cooperation with internal teams to complete routine tasks
– Applying standard policy on total customer experience for following up on customer questions and requests
– Working collaboratively with business to drive sales campaigns and initiatives.
– Building customer confidence in HP’s sales capabilities.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for people who have graduated from top universities within the last 12 months or who will graduate within this academic year with degrees such as; Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics; Marketing or any other technical or business studies;
In addition to the above, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Language Skills: Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills: The ability to work well with people
- Flexibility: Capable of adjusting to rapid change
- Team Player: Willing to be a collaborative and to be a reliable team member
- Analytical Abilities: Possessing an eye for detail
- Communication: Having the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
- Commitment: The dedication to achieve goals and being result-oriented
- Personality: Possessing an attitude fueled with positive-thinking
How to apply to MEMA Graduate University?
If you want to apply to the program, you must submit your online application at www.hp.com/go/jobs
Job – Sales
Primary Location – Nigeria-Lagos
Schedule – Full-time
Job Type – Temporary Work
Shift – Day Job
Travel – No