West African Oilfield Services (WAOS – Part of the HydroDive Group) an Oil and Gas Offshore Fabrication Company based in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria is seeking a highly-skilled professional for the position of General Manager.
Job Title: General Manager
We are seeking an individual who would:
- Be able to run the affairs of a growing fabrication and offshore construction company
- Demonstrate Management and Leadership skills
- Supervise and direct the activities of the organization.
- Oversee the provision of Management expertise to meet the needs of the business.
- Identify and implement sound, profitable business strategies and best practices
Compensation commensurate with experience and ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relevant degree and qualifications
- Previous experience in Fabrication and Offshore Management.
- Must possess high caliber organizational, planning, and supervising skills.
- Must be proficient and experienced in developing comprehensive reports.
- Must be decisive and able to make timely yet informed, sound business decisions.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be a clear, strategic thinker and proven Leader.