EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.
Responsible for a moderate to high dollar quota/territory Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Experience and successful track record of selling Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management, Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Communication Management and eDiscovery software and services.
- Maximize software revenue across the ECM platform, while ensuring business value for each client.
- Demonstrated ability to develop territory plans to achieve goals and consistently meet or exceed quota in complex software sales
- Specific vertical knowledge and experience (based on specific team)
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers and influencers across the customer and business units
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate territory pipeline
- Experience closing seven-figure software solution deals
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 companies
- Daily travel within your assigned territory
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, generate individual opportunities through personal networking and relationship building
- Ability to work with solutions partners and teaming to win deals
- Ability to sell whole product (NLR, Services, Maintenance)
- Ability to sell ECM as both license and SAAS
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years related software selling experience (Content Management, Business Process Management, eDiscovery, Advanced Capture, Records Management, Email Management)
- A bachelors degree is preferred.
- Completion of professional sales training course such as Miller Heiman or equivalent is desired.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Self starter with new business development success
- Excellent written and communication skills, with both customers and company team
- Demonstrated career stability
- Positive attitude, creative persistence and entrepreneurial spirit
- Executive level presentation skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.