Nigeria LNG Limited is pleased to call for applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2014. The Scheme is administered by British Council Nigeria.
Criteria for Award
Potential beneficiaries must:
- be entering into a Masters programme in Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
- be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- provide identification documents from their L.G.A.s
- provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2014 if selected.
- possess a 2 Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- have completed the NYSC programme
- be no more than 30 years of age
Method of Application
Application forms for the scholarship can be downloaded by clicking here or visiting www.britishcouncil.org.ng Completed application form, along with an attached coloured passport photograph of applicant should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Please do not attach any documents to the completed application form. Only application forms accompanied by a single passport photograph will be considered.
Applications into the Nigeria LNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email; if you do not have regular access to the internet, you can download the form onto your personal computer and email it back after you have completed it.
Only applications sent to: [email protected] will be considered. Exceptions will only be given to applicants with ‘special needs’.
The Selection Process
Candidates whose applications are successful will be invited to sit for a test. On the basis of the results of the test, applicants will be invited for interviews from which the final selection will be made.
Please note that only those who make it into the various stages of the selection process will be contacted.
More information about the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme can be found in the FAQ document here.
Application Deadline: Friday, 15th November 2013