At Deloitte, we are renowned in the marketplace for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality of client service, and enabling our own people excel in everything they do. Our breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business and we work with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will act as the face of the firm on the social media platforms and will be responsible for the e-marketing support for Deloitte in West Africa. The ideal candidate will ensure that contents on the firms pages comply with Deloitte global requirements.
- Serve as managing editor/site administrator for the Intranet and other websites in West Africa (Nigeria and Ghana)
- Create networks across Deloitte’s Marketing and Industry teams to validate web strategies and gain an intimate understanding of where clients, and potential clients, reside on the web
- Upload, edit articles, photos, industry information, and other pertinent materials
- Ensure that Deloitte websites help in achieving business objectives
- Provide editorial and brand review of Deloitte websites
- Liaise with the Global Communications team to implement new web solutions
- Provide online editorial and e-marketing support for Deloitte offices within the region.
- Identify ‘winners’ in the digital arena and ensure our plans are aligned to exploit these channels in this rapidly changing landscape
- Identify new and engaging ways of delivering Deloitte to the outside world. Actively suggest ground breaking ideas and concepts
- Undertake an audit, and maintain understanding of the firms online presence
- Create and deliver a web strategy for Deloitte which will establish the brand
- Create ambitious web strategies to achieve growth in traditional and new business propositions
- Ensure search engines of all Deloitte Websites within West & Central Africa (Nigeria and Ghana) are Optimized
- Advice stakeholders on content strategy to coordinate with other e-marketing efforts.
- Continuous research to keep abreast of new offerings in the consumer and business landscape
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of external digital activities. Form views and opinions regarding which external offerings will have longevity against those which represent only short term or little value to Deloitte
- Liaise with Web metrics and e-marketing professionals within the firms worldwide “virtual team” environment
- Actively engage in the monthly social media marketing calls as well as the Deloitte Resources monthly engagement call
- Coordinate the firms Social Media Activities
- Create and deliver a social media strategy which will establish the brand and assist in achieving business objectives
- Periodically undertake an audit of the firms Social media presence
- Ensure that the firm is well represented on appropriate social media platforms
- Drafting and branding of email communication(HTML/e-mail marketing templates)
- Work with appropriate authorities to draft email communication (HTML/e-mail marketing templates)
- Ensure that all internal HTML/e-mail marketing templates communications are branded in line with Deloitte standard
- Ensure that external communications are branded in line with Deloitte standard
- Handle all other assignments that may be given
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualifications
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office ‑ Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, PhP/My SQL, Html, SharePoint, Coreldraw and Flash
- Must be able to work towards meeting deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- B.Sc. in a relevant disciplines (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
At least 1- 4 years’ cognate experience in a similar position