D2M Group is a French Engineering Company, specialized in Oil & Gas Technical Assistance. We provide our expertise for Major Projects all over the world since more than 25 years.
Currently, We Have An Urgent Opening For a Large O&G Operator On a Deep Offshore Development As An OLT E&I Engineer
• Based in : Lagos, NIGERIA
• One year renewable _ resident status
• Rotation : 8×2
• FRENCH SPEAKING MANDATORY
- Follow up and supervise the electrical and instrumentation discipline studies for the OLT Buoy to ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, specifications and contract requirements,
- Coordinate works with the Contractor and subcontractors, with classification / certification entities to define and implement all the requirements in the electrical and instrumentation systems,
- Contribute to evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review of Contractor and Subcontract’s engineering and Vendor as related to electrical and instrumentation systems,
- Monitor electrical and instrumentation discipline studies at detailed engineering in terms of technical, planning, interfaces and reporting aspects,
- Participate actively in the definition and design of the ICSS system as related to OLT Buoy,
- Participate as required at inspection and factory acceptance tests (FATs) on behalf of Company at the vendors’ premises,
- Supervise and promote cost-saving solutions in the design of the OLT Buoy facilities, including promotion of alternatives for electrical and instrumentation design to optimise the works,
- Prepare such plans and schedules as are required to support the construction activities,
- Ensure consistency and continuity in the engineering interfaces with other interfacing packages where applicable (UFR, FPSO, ICSS, SPS),
- Ensure that clarifications, derogations / exemptions and technical queries regarding electrical and instrumentation design of the buoy are properly treated in line with Company specifications and procedure, providing timely responses to the contractor/subcontractor and vendors,
- Identify clearly any deviations from the Company General Specification and report accordingly for final decision on
- Be proactive and reporting and highlighting areas of concern and making recommendations on corrective actions,
- Liaise with Company Specialists and inspection personnel on all quality control related matters as regards electrical and instrumentation scope,
- Participate and in project review (HAZOP, PTR, etc),
- Participate in project meetings as required (engineering, weekly, etc),
- Follow up field engineering and ensure as-built dossiers realisation according,
- Ensure detailed progress reporting to project management,
- To ensure that all safety and environmental required studies for the OLT Buoy will be reviewed/updated and that final design will comply with ALARP policy,
- To ensure that the OLT Buoy design will comply with all HSE requirements,
- To attend safety inductions as required and adapt behaviour to fully comply with office security, health and safety instruction,
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazard and surroundings,
- To participate to local programmes or initiative to improve HSSE performance,
- To report to Management on any issue or observation and propose way of improvement.
- In charge of follow up and supervision of the electrical and instrumentation discipline studies for detailed engineering, procurement and construction activities of the OLT Buoy scope of work.
- Responsible for the electrical and instrumentation design of the OLT Buoy facilities in accordance with the Project Specifications, General Specification and Contract requirements, and delivery of products compliant with specifications and planning requirements.
- Ensure achievement and good coordination of all engineering activities and studies related to execution of OLT Buoy scope
- Graduate Bachelors Degree holder (BSc or BEng), or equivalent, in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with responsibilities for engineering designs and construction follow up activities.
- Good knowledge of applicable design software, applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction.
- Good knowledge and previous experience of TOTAL General Specifications will be added advantage.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Geographical mobility is required.
ALL NOT SUITABLE APPLICATION WILL BE BLACKLISTED FOR ANY POSITION ON THIS PROJECT
Click here to apply