Its barely two days to Christmas but while some people have found their Christmas spirit, some others are still looking for it and the reason is simple – They are broke. Being broke during Christmas can be really frustrating, more worse is if you are a husband and dad and have to fulfill some financial obligations in your home and you have no money.At this instance, INFORMATION NIGERIA has put together 5 things a broke husband can relate with this Christmas…
– Attitude from the wife: When she makes those faces when you try to give an instruction or gives you a cold reception whenever you walk into the house.
– Constant complaints: Be prepared to have the book of lamentation opened in your house everyday till the season ends. Complaining about everything and anything around the house is something you would have to deal with this period. And for the sake of your joy, don’t complain about the fact that she’s complaining.
– Bedroom barricade: You must be seriously dreaming if you think she wouldn’t go to bed fully kitted, with some pillows to separate the two of you. Save yourself the heartache and free your mind from any form of expectation.
– Comparison: Songs like Mr A’s family has gone to spend Christmas in South Africa, all Mr B’s children had their Christmas clothes delivered from Dubai, why are we always the ones to manage every time even during Christmas’. Brace yourself man, because this could go on for hours.
– Setting the kids against you: When your kids start to bombard you with questions like ‘Dad, hope you’re taking us to the movies this Christmas’, when are you buying our clothes, we haven’t seen the chickens yet and so on – Then know you’re in for it this Christmas.
No matter what guys, just try to find your Christmas spirit…