Blackberry Launches The Blackberry DTEK50
If there’s anything to be said about Blackberry, it definitely has to be its refusal to lie down and play dead. In the last decade, Blackberry has gone from a premium brand to a needle in a haystack.
Its Blackberry Priv, which was the first Blackberry device to run the Android OS was dead on arrival but the Canadian company has chosen to take another shot.
This time, their latest effort is called the Blackberry DTEK50, hardly an inspiring name all things considered. Here are the five things you should know about the DTEK50;
- It runs on an Android OS, version 6.0 (Marshmallow) and ships with an impressive 3GB RAM
- For all the photo lovers, the DtEK50 has an 8MP rear camera as well as a 2.2MP front camera
- If you’re big on looks and design, be ready for a bit of a let down as the plastic casing and less than eye friendly curves ensures that it is a phone that must grow on you
- Unlike the Blackberry Priv, there is no physical keyboard as it is all touchscreen
- The phone is expected to retail at about N85,000